Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome!

After several (failed) attempts to start a blog and put my opinions out there for the world to see, here I am trying again!

I don't know what I hope to accomplish by doing this. I just know I have to do something, say something, create something. My inspiration is this article. I'll be completely honest: It's been a really rough year for me. Personal life issues, loss, and general lack of direction have plagued me and broken my spirit. And I am absolutely sick and tired of feeling that way. So, I'm choosing happiness. Well, I don't know if this blog will lead to happiness. But at least it's something. Something that will hopefully give my sorry excuse for a life some meaning.

So, what am I going to write about? This will be the question that I'll hopefully figure out in the coming weeks and months. I have a variety of interests that will be difficult to focus into a one-subject blog. So, maybe I'll just write about anything and everything. Starting out, I'm going to try to post at least twice a week.

And that's about it! I hope this journey is as fun for you as I hope it will be for me. :)

-L



No comments:

Post a Comment