Friday, May 31, 2013

May 2013 Favorites

The month of May has gone by so quickly!  Here's a short list of things I was into this month:

The Smoky Mountains: If you read my previous post about Memorial Day weekend, you already know I spent a few days in the mountains this month.  Wonderful place, wonderful trip.  Enough said.

Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens: These are oil-absorbing sheets infused with green tea, so they're supposed to deliver anti-oxidants to your skin while cutting down on shine. I've used these for about a year now, but I always reach for them more when the weather warms up causing my oily skin to go into overdrive.

Baseball: Adam and I went to 4 games over the span of 2 weeks.  It had been so long since I'd even been to a baseball game, so I definitely enjoyed attending.  Also, Mississippi State is hosting a NCAA Regional this weekend.  Go Diamond Dawgs!

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Hardener: Works well as a base coat or by itself--I love how strong it makes my nails feel.

SourceFed and SourceFedNERD: Two YouTube channels I've discovered lately that discuss news and pop culture. The hosts are pretty funny. 

Amanda Bynes' meltdown: What the HELL?! Of all the child stars, I would have thought she'd be the last to go crazy. Don't get me wrong, I have loved her since I was like 10, and I truly hope she gets the help she needs. BUT, everybody loves a good celebrity freakout. Makes us feel a lot better about ourselves.

"Brave" by Sara Bareilles: This song just makes me HAPPY.



 Have a great weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment