Monday, June 3, 2013

'Til I Heard Your Voice in a Dream

Don't you hate when a favorite TV show gets cancelled?  I'd been a devoted "Smash" fan ever since the first episode, despite all of the behind-the-scenes drama.  I loved the story, the songs, and being able to witness the process of how a show gets to Broadway.  It all came to an end a couple of weeks ago, but the songs will always stay with me.  I've posted the video below of one that's been stuck in my head lately.  It's actually a song originally done by Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), but I love the way it's incorporated into the show--ESPECIALLY the choreography.  It fits so well with the song's message about obstacles getting in the way of relationships.  And Jeremy Jordan's voice?  Please.  Enjoy!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment