Monday, June 24, 2013

Let's go, Bulldogs!!!

This feels like a dream, and I'm so nervous/excited that I feel like I could just burst.  My Mississippi State University Bulldog baseball team is playing in the NCAA College World Series championship series.  MSU is playing for a national title!!!  This is absolutely HUGE.  Mississippi State has never won a national title in any NCAA-recognized sport (disc golf doesn't count haha).  I'm just so proud of our boys and our school and our state.  It's not often I'm proud of the state of Mississippi, but I've been feeling extra spirited lately.  I'm actually about to paint my nails maroon, and I'm just now realizing that that might be a bit much.  But, so what??!!  This is such a momentous occasion, I don't even care.  Mississippi State will face off against UCLA in a best-of-3 series beginning tonight at 7pm (CST).  

Let's go Bulldogs!!! Hail State!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment