Sunday, August 25, 2013

30 Questions

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope. Cops terrify me even though I've never done anything wrong.

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
Of course not! I like to see all the flips and twists.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
January 2011--it doesn't snow very often here.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like to sleep alone, but I also like to cuddle.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I've never experienced anything supernatural, but I do think there are some things in this world that can't be explained otherwise.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I do, but I also have a very logical, practical side.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston. Always.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? 
I try to keep up with current events and form my own opinions on topics. 

10. Do you know how to play poker?
 I did at one time, I'm sure I could pick it up again.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
NO. I've barely stayed up for 24 hours before haha. Love me some sleep.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like SportCenter's commercials, they're usually pretty funny. 

13. Who was your first love? 
AGM

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? 
No. See also: Question 1.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably so .

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Neither of these teams are my favorite, but if I'm choosing...Red Sox.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, and it was super fun and scary all at once.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Maybe once or twice a week.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Just general confusion about where my life is going.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always.

21. What talent do you wish you had? 
I wish I could play guitar. 

22. Do you like Sushi? 
Ohmygosh, yes.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the season. Summer: tank top and shorts, Winter: all the clothes ever.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? 
I try not to hold grudges, I really do. But there are a few people I'd be cool with never seeing ever again.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? 
I don't really know. My answer for this would have been Adam Levine, but I feel like he's been a sellout in the past year or so.

26. Do you know anyone in jail? 
Can't say that I do.

27. What food do you find disgusting? 
Grapefruit and any kind of melon. I'll eat pretty much anything else.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? 
Unfortunately, yes. But who hasn't? We're all flawed.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? 
No, I like to avoid conflict.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I'm not sure, I think this reverts back to my answer for question 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment