Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Falling for Fall

The internet at my apartment is out at the moment, so I'm blogging from my office.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  I visited my parents and friends in Hattiesburg, and despite almost having a heart attack after losing my keys (I later found them--thanks to a good samaritan), it was a lovely weekend.  You know when you're feeling kind of down, and you see good friends and have the kind of conversations and those laugh-til-you-cry moments that just feed your soul?  That was my weekend.  I'm coming back after the holiday feeling somewhat refreshed and renewed.  I also went shopping with my mother, and we got clothes for the fall, even though it's still hot and miserable outside.  I'm just ready for that crisp feeling in the air.  Got a bunch of fall candles at Bath & Body Works, too (2 for $22 right now!), so I'm just going to start early. 

And hey, guess what?  We are enough. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment