Monday, September 30, 2013

Oh, How I Love Autumn

Y'all.  I love fall so freakin' much.  And it's weird--I always forget how much I love it until it's here.  But, by then it's too late, and I'm overcome with the need to wear scarves, burn candles, and consume all things pumpkin (like, basically everything in this Buzzfeed list).  And, college football season is in full swing, too!  So. Many. Great. Things.

Though, I will say my fantasy football team is absolute garbage this year.  I don't even care anymore.

I painted my dresser this weekend, and the weather could not have been more perfect.  I still want to paint my nightstand and freshen up my vanity table/bench.  I think I'll need to save that for another weekend though, since this upcoming one will be quite busy.  The Black Crowes are playing Bulldog Bash on Friday, and my parents are coming up for the LSU game on Saturday.  AND, I think some people might be staying at my apartment for the weekend?  Probably Definitely need to clean before then.  Yep.

But who has time to clean when there's so much good television on??  Honestly, my Hulu queue is out of control.  With all the new shows premiering and my returning favorites, I think I'll just keep letting them pile up until each episode's expiration date nears.  It's just hard to keep up with TV and try to have a life, too.  I don't know how TV critics do it.

This post really has no point other than expressing my excitement for autumn. Yay.  :)

And, here's some music I've been enjoying lately (yep, still into The 1975...)--







No comments:

Post a Comment