Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 2013 Favorites

February is such a short month!  Can't believe it's already over.  Here are the things I loved this past month:

Health
  • "Dancing with the Stars" Fitness DVD:  Man, this is FUN. And, it's a great workout!  I don't think my body will ever look like that of the girls on the cover, but who knows? :)
  • WeightWatchers:  If you've seen a few of my most recent posts, you'd know I started following the original WeightWatchers plan lately.  I'm already seeing results! LOVE IT.

Beauty
  • amika Obliphica Oil Nourishing Hair Mask:  I've gotten into deep conditioning my hair lately, and this product is wonderful.  I first sampled it through Birchbox, but I've purchased the small size of the regular product.  Once I run out of this, I might need to purchase the bigger jar.  It smells so amazing, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized.
  • CoverGirl 3-in-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation:  Blends so easily, provides excellent coverage, stays on all day.  All without feeling heavy or cakey!  I'll be interested to see if this foundation still holds up in the spring and summer months when the weather is much warmer.
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat:  Definitely should be a staple in any girl's nail polish stash. Makes nails super shiny, and it lasts for days.
  • Coach Poppy perfume:  I received this for Christmas, and I already know I'll be reaching for it all throughout the spring.  It's such a girly, floral scent.  

Book
  • Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling:  Another Christmas gift.  I took way longer to read it than I should have, but I finished it this month.  It was hilarious, and basically, I want to be her best friend.  I heard she has another book coming out later this year!!
Websites
  • NouveauCheap: If you love drugstore products like I do, or even if you just like deals, this is the website for you!
  • BuzzFeed:  Wonderful pop culture goodness.

Music
  • "We Come Running" by Youngblood Hawke
  • "Suit and Tie" by Justin Timberlake
  • "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
  • "Genius of Love" by Tom Tom Club



Oh, and here's a Nail of the Day pic:

Color Club/Birchbox collaboration "Put a Pin In It"

One last thing: My birthday is Saturday!  I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about 24.  I'll be in my hometown this weekend visiting family and friends.  I told my mom I didn't want any specific gifts, just for her to take me shopping.  Expect a birthday haul on here soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment