Monday, March 4, 2013

Another year older,...

...and another year wiser.  Saturday was my birthday!  I had a pretty good weekend in my hometown.  Shopped a lot, hung out with great friends, and spent time with my parents.  Also, I saw quite a bit of the damage left from the tornado that hit Hattiesburg a few weeks ago.  It was so surreal.  I should have taken some pictures to post here, but I felt like that would be disrespectful of the people who lost everything if I were to act like a tourist.  If you want to see what happened, just Google it. 

On a lighter note, I got so many fun, springtime things this weekend when I went shopping with my mom!  I think I'm most excited about the sunflower seeds I bought to plant.  And, I got some super cute jewelry from Target.  Pictures below!  I apologize for poor picture quality; all I have is my phone!

From TJ Maxx: Purple studded clutch with an optional skinny shoulder strap, velcro rollers, and Batiste dry shampoo.

CVS and Walgreens: A whole lot of things I wanted to try out! If they're awesome, you might see them in an upcoming favorites post!

From Target: A brown crossbody purse, green tea K-Cups, and Peanut Honey Pretzel LUNA Bars.

Also from Target: Pastel plaid camp shirt, blue boyfriend-style cardigan, two necklaces, and a pair of earrings.
From Big Lots: Measuring cups, Physician's Formula baked eyeshadow, and a pina colada candle. Oh, Big Lots.

From Old Navy: Grey lightweight jacket, navy striped tank,  bright coral skinny pants.

Also from Old Navy: Linen shorts, crochet flats, and black flats with a subtle snakeskin print.

From Ross: Sunflower and coneflower starter pots and a small pot.

From my family: Delicate cross necklace and adjustable string bracelets.

I can't believe I'm 24!  My phone was blowing up all day from texts, calls, and social media notifications.  Everyone's kindness was so thoughtful. :)  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment