Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Nail Polish

The month of March is here, and while it may not feel like Spring outside quite yet, the beginning of the season is fast approaching.  Warmer temperatures mean it's time to shed the dark colors and neutrals of winter and embrace pastels and brights for spring and summer!  With that philosophy in mind, I've listed some of my favorite transitional springtime nail polishes.  I wish I had personal pictures of each one actually on the nails, but I've linked some of them to their respective websites.  For the ones not linked, I couldn't find a good page, but you're welcome to look up how they look for yourself.


  • Sinful Colors Social Ladder- Sheer, shimmery pearl color.  Subtle and fresh for spring.
  • Zoya Shay- A creamy nude color, again with subtle shimmer. Classic.
  • Essie Penny Talk- Love this one.  It seriously looks like you melted down some brand new pennies and painted the copper on your nails.
  • CoverGirl Outlast Peaches & Cream- While I don't think this one is as long-wearing as it claims, it's a definitely special shade of orange.  It's a bright pastel, and I don't know how that's possible.  It is definitely a soft peach color, but in certain lighting, it can look downright neon.
  • Zoya Cassi- A peachy-pink polish with some shimmer that is just PERFECT for Spring.  Zoya describes this color as being "undeniably girly," and I must say I agree.
  • Sinful Colors Hazard- A daring orange, this one is a more saturated version of the CoverGirl polish from above.  Soft, yet VERY bright at the same time.
  • Color Club Blue-Ming- I don't think the picture I've linked is very true-to-color.  In real life, it's like a bright, pale turquoise.  If you want people to notice your nails, this is the color to wear.
  • Zoya Lo- This one is a bright pink cream, and I really like it on my toes...when they're stuck in some sand...as I'm sipping on a fruity adult beverage...is it time to go to the beach yet? No?
Do you have any nail polishes or beauty products you can't wait to bust out for the warmer weather?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment