Monday, April 1, 2013

March 2013 Favorites

Spring is in the air, and I'm absolutely LOVING it.  Not loving the pollen or forthcoming allergies, but I will take the bad with the good.  Also, thinking about enforcing another no-buy for the month of April.  I did quite a bit of shopping this past month for my birthday, and though I didn't go crazy with it, I could still probably reel it in a bit.

Home:
Tiki Beach candle from Bath & Body Works- I don't burn candles as much in spring/summer as I do in fall/winter, so I picked up a few of their smallest candles in a variety of scents. This one smells summery and divine.
Kitchen Lemon Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap from B&BW- Soap should always smell this good.

Food:
Healthy choice greek froyo- my Kroger carries these in two flavors (Vanilla Bean & Strawberry), and both are delicious! And only 2 WeightWatchers points a piece.
Subway- Again, keeping WeightWatchers in mind, I've been frequenting Subway and getting my favorite turkey sandwich.

Beauty:
MAKE Cosmetics matte eyeshadow in "Burnt Umber"- Got this in my Birchbox this month (the other color I got in my 2nd box is "Santa Fe"--long story, see this post), and it is just wonderful. Very pigmented and blendable.
BalmShelter tinted moisturizer from theBalm- I've had this for a while, but I still love it. I think it offers pretty good coverage as a tinted moisturizer, and it feels very lightweight when worn. I know I'll continue to reach for this instead of foundation as the weather gets even warmer.

Style/Accessories:
New sunglasses from Target- Gold toned aviators.
iPod Nano- Birthday gift from a special someone!

TV:
Pretty Little Liars- I mean...who else was freaking out during the season finale a couple of weeks ago?? I know I'm not alone.
Nashville- Yes, please.
Smash- I'm loving the rebooted season 2 (and literally ALL of the songs from "Hitlist"), but I'm very sad to be hearing rumors of impending cancellation. Say it ain't so!

Music:
Pink "Just Give Me A Reason"
Tegan & Sara "Closer"
Smash Soundtrack "Heart Shaped Wreckage" 
CHVRCHES "Recover" (below!)



Hope everyone had a great month of March! 

No comments:

Post a Comment