Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Musings

I have a neighbor who is an aspiring musician.  Specifically, he's a "WGWG" or "white guy with guitar" (a term coined by a favorite blogger of mine, Lyndsey Parker)--which would be cool if I didn't have to listen to him practice/warble all the time.  He's doing it right now, and I'm not kidding when I say the dog at the house next to my apartment complex is barking at him.  That bad.

Let's move on to someone more talented: Justin Timberlake.  I know, I know...I'm probably just biased because I am from the generation that was obsessed with *NSYNC, BSB, etc.  But it's no secret that JT's really grown into a successful artist on his own, and with that, I am very pleased.  His newest single "Mirrors" is quickly becoming one of my new favorite songs. Video below! Sorry it's stupid long.



The weather has warmed up quite a bit here, but the pollen is out of control.  I think it's supposed to rain sometime this week, so hopefully that will wash some of it away. Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment