Monday, January 7, 2013

A Case of the Mondays

Without going into too much detail, my "Year of Yes" is off to a great start! Here's to spontaneity and the exhaustion that follows. Thus, this will be a quickie.

Some recent thoughts:

I finally have all of my apps back on my phone. Helloooo, world!

Non-SEC football games can feel like high school football games. Not cute.

Speaking of the SEC, the BCS National Championship game is tonight! 
ROLLLLL TIDE! Beat the Irish!

Currently tempted by a really good Zoya nail polish deal. MUST RESIST.

When two people mean so much to each other, it's nearly impossible 
 for either to let that go. (From a conversation with a dear friend.)

LUNA Bars, while delicious, are not that filling if you're in a hurry. 
Spent the majority of this morning trying to quiet the growls of my stomach.

Ok that's it, hopefully I'll be inspired for Thursday's blog! 
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment